In between those last two tweets was another focused on diverting the blame.
That’s the theme Trump returned to after he finished clearing up that the language was not the language.
So, to sum up Trump’s morning statements:
- The bipartisan deal still allowed in brown people from shithole countries.
- The whole point of everything Trump has been saying was that he didn’t want brown people from shithole countries.
- Except Trump says he never said shithole, you dickwad.
- Democrats don’t control a single branch of government, but are completely responsible for the shutdown Trump is threatening.
- Because Democrats are still interested in “sweetheart” deals like letting people have some rights before they die.
So no matter what you heard, you didn’t hear it. Now, let’s stop talking about racism, and get on with practicing more racism.