- What’s coming up on Sunday Kos …
- The human cost of the Trump shutdown will affect all of us, by Sher Watts Spooner
- The crisis is Trump. The national emergency is the threat to our democracy, by Ian Reifowitz
- American democracy for ‘fun and frolic.’ Should our leaders entertain or govern, by Susan Grigsby
- How to overcome the biggest misconception people have about a 70 percent top marginal tax rate, by David Akadjian
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the future of the Democratic Party, like it or not, by Egberto Willies
- The Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) has expanded in size, and clout, by Denise Oliver Velez
- Will America stand on the wrong side of the new modern holocaust, by Frank Vyan Walton
Jayme Closs, the 13-year-old girl missing since her parents were shot to death in their Barron, Wis., home three months ago, was found bedraggled and malnourished but alive Thursday after fleeing her captor and seeking help from neighbors in a remote rural area in northwestern Wisconsin.
- Okay, a legitimate reason to fire someone. (It was really hard to type that while laughing.)
A staffer at local Fox affiliate Q13 has been fired after the station aired what appears to be a doctored video of President Donald Trump’s Tuesday night speech from the Oval Office.
Winter Storm Gia will spread a swath of snow and some ice from parts of the Rockies, Plains and Midwest to the mid-Atlantic into this weekend, making travel a challenge in these areas.
Gia was named late Thursday afternoon as the number of people in winter storm warnings surpassed 2 million, the population criteria used to trigger naming this winter storm.
On today’s Kagro in the Morning show: TG/FSMIF! Time to prep for another round of looming disasters & bombshells. Catching up on Manafort. Anticipating Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony. PAYGO revisited. Blocking Mueller. Scary stuff Trump could do in a “national emergency.”