For all you health conscious folks, founder, Pinky Cole has created, Slutty Vegan, a 100% plant-based burger joint and the delectable entrees are taking over Atlanta.
The “Slut Mobile” by Slutty Vegan has become one of the most sought-after food trucks in Atlanta since its inception in August. With a brick and mortar location opening in early January, Cole has a niche to create fast-casual junk food that is completely plant-based.
The menu currently consists of:
- Ménage à Trois – Plant-based patty loaded with vegan bacon and shrimp, topped with lettuce tomato, and special sauce.
- Heaux Boy – Vegan shrimp tossed in a New Orleans style batter, served on a Hawaiian bun with pickles, lettuce, and drizzled with secret sauce.
- One Night Stand – Plant-based patty, vegan bacon, American cheese, grilled onions, lettuce, tomato, and special sauce on a Hawaiian bun
- The Fussy Hussy – Plant-based patty with American cheese, shredded lettuce, onion, pickle, and vegan mayo on a Hawaiian bun
- Sloppy Toppy – Plant-based patty with vegan cheese, jalapeños, and spicy mayo on a Hawaiian bun
- Super Slut – Plant-based patty with guacamole, jalapeños, grilled onions, and vegan cheese on a Hawaiian bun
- Hollywood Hooker Philly – Chopped philly cheese sandwich with grilled peppers, onions, and vegan mayonnaise on a wheat roll
- Dance Hall Queen – Plant-based patty with grilled onions, vegan cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, and sweet jerk plantain on a Hawaiian bun
- PLT – Grilled sweet plantain tossed in a spicy jerk sauce, topped lettuce, and tomato, drizzled with our secret sauce on a Hawaiian bun
“The name ‘Slutty Vegan’ is a simple way to get more people to embrace veganism — because you have to admit, SEX SELLS,” said Cole. “In February 2019, we will trek on The Slutty Vegan Tour, with pop up shops and events in: Miami, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York, and Washington DC.”